Tuesday, March 30, 2010

New Treats from the Trove






Pictured above is a sneak peak at what I've been up to in recent days.

I can hardly believe it's been nearly a week since my last post; I used to be so good at staying current! But, as I mentioned, I've been furiously beading in preparation for craft show time. Also, I recently took the plunge and bought a new computer, and this weekend I (finally) transferred all my files and started using it. Let me just say, it makes all my Etsying a joy. With my old laptop, I used to sit for what seemed like forever waiting for my items to list, watching that annoying Windows circle spinning in vain only to crash. Oh, the torture! But that's all in the past with my speedy new machine.

Speaking of Etsy, I now have a whopping 228 items in my shop! Plus, I have a whole pile of necklaces that I still need to list.

No comments: