Friday, March 12, 2010

Time for Another Shoe Montage: Or Two!



There's nothing I like better than a good shoe montage. Especially when all of the shoes are new. That's right, I've gone even more overboard than usual with the shopping lately (I blame the Becky Bloomwood influence. Mercifully, I finishing re-reading the last book in the Shopaholic series today.). But I take small comfort in the fact that I was at least sale savvy; no pair cost more than $20, with many at just $10. I think my favorite pair is the yellow and black polka dot patent pumps with the enticing stripe of electric blue by the open toe. I already have at least five outfits planned around them. Which pair do you like best? Or even better yet, which pair of your shoes is your favorite? Feel free to email me a picture at thetotetrove@gmail.com if you feel so moved! I'd love to post a reader shoe montage. :)

4 comments:

Deepshade Creations said...

Where do you find all these fabulous shoes?? (That's the only word for them- fabulous) I think my favorite pair up there is the purple wedges in the first photo- I have a huge weakness for wedges, since I like height but can't walk in heels, haha.

spoozyliciouzz said...

Hell, these shoes are really bright and colourful...great.

Unknown said...

lovely collage, they all look like great shoes! :)

The Tote Trove said...

People always ask me where I get my shoes, and I'm always at a loss. Basically, I look around regular stores and Web sites (think
J. C. Penney's, Macy's, Kohl's, Marshalls, Ross, DSW, Journeys), then zero in on the sale racks and pick the most colorful/embellished/patterned/appliqued pairs. I try very hard not to spend more than $40 dollars per pair and usually end up finding most of them for under $30. And you'd be surprised how many pairs I find for under $15 or even $10!