Sunday, March 7, 2010

These Just In




I just posted four new tiny totes to my Etsy shop (pictured here are the three you haven't seen yet). The first time I tried to post these (along with about twenty barrettes), I was horrified to discover that I'd taken all the pictures on the highest resolution on my camera instead of the lowest. As any Etsy seller knows, Etsy doesn't accommodate high res photos. So, I had to start all over again. Although this has happened to me many times, it didn't prevent me from having a good cry about it. I just really hate the whole picture-taking part of listing items. And I never claimed that maturity was one of my strong suits . . .

2 comments:

Cassandra Watsham said...

I can completely understand your frustration. I always try to read as much photography sites as I can to make the process easier for me, instead of trial and error. Don't worry - your hard work will be well worth it!

The Tote Trove said...

Good to know!