Sunday, March 21, 2010

New Neck Candy





You may have noticed that I've been a bit MIA lately. I want to thank everyone who's been reading and commenting. I really appreciate it; it makes my day! I've been busy because I'm preparing for my first craft show of the season, which will actually be held at my work. The good people there have been nice enough to lend their lobby to me for a couple of days (I'll be taking vacation), and I'm quite excited about it. However, as I was retagging my jewelry with my nifty new Tote Trove logo merchandise tags, it hit me that my stock was, well, in need of some reinforcements. So, I've been thinking outside of the box to create some fun new necklaces. See above for a glimpse of what I've been up to (you can check out my shop to see all 14 of my new necklaces). And stay tuned -- there'll be much more to come!

A disclaimer: The pictures in my shop do leave a little to be desired. Some of the pendants are cut off, and I couldn't upload multiple shots for each item because I couldn't edit the extra pictures I took (my photo editor was being all psycho and denying me rights and whatnot. But I'll figure it out!).

No comments: