Friday, March 5, 2010

That Was Easy



Check out this cool box I unearthed from the shelves in Marshalls -- it's made from Staples ads! I don't know what I'll use it for yet, but picking something is half the fun. I love Marshalls. As their catchphrase promises, you always walk in wondering "what will you find today?". It's like a flea market, only high end and indoor and minus the seediness. Oh, and everything's new. Ok, so maybe it's not like a flea market. But it's what I always envisioned a flea market to be like -- all colorful displays overflowing with weird, exotic-looking stuff of dubious origin. Of course, once I actually went to a flea market these fanciful illusions were shattered. But that's another story for another post. What's your favorite offbeat shopping destination? Or even just your most preferred retail haunt? I promise not to judge if it turns out to be a flea market. :)

No comments: