Monday, April 16, 2012

Something New and Sparkly: Florida is Where I Want to Be




 Fabulous Felt Orange Slices Barrette

Tank: Poof, Boscov's
Tee: So, Kohl's
Skirt: Boscov's
Shoes: Guess, DSW
Wristlet: Express
Scarf: Boscov's

And why not?  They make it look like so much fun on ABC's "Cougar Town."  I especially like when it comes on with all those tongue-in-cheek jokes about the name, i.e., "Titles are Hard" "100% Cougar Free" and, of course, "Still Cougar Town."  I can relate, what with a jewelry shop called The Tote Trove.  Just as Jules's (Courteney Cox) quest for hot young studs dissolved into age-appropriate coupledom, I've all but abandoned tote painting for the seductively sparkly world of necklaces and barrettes.  Speaking of barrettes, this rather Floridian Fabulous Felt Orange Slices Barrette reminds me of "Cougar Town's" wild child fashionista Laurie (Busy Phillips).  I like to think she'd wear it with pride.

No comments: