Thursday, September 1, 2011

Something New and Sparkly: Have a Heart . . .



Crazy for Kawaii I Love Hearts Bib Necklace 

Caftan: Mudd, Kohl's
Skirt: Kohl's
Shoes: Material Girl, Macy's
Bag: JCPenney

. . . a funky, pink and yellow 1970s (or maybe 1980s?) style plastic one, that is! How cute is this cabochon? I've fallen hopelessly in love with cabochons of all kinds and am in grave danger of ordering far too many from the various supply shops bookmarked in my Etsy favorites.

Speaking of supply shopping, I've recently discovered that I'm stripping my local A.C. Moore bare of my favorite beads and baubles. I've been making almost daily pilgrimages there in an effort to use my many coupons and have been dismayed to find that they haven't restocked! I know I should be buying most of this stuff online anyway, but I tend to get attached to certain brands and lines, however relatively pricey.

What do you fellow bloggers think about the new Blogger interface? Pretty great, huh? I was surprised by it when I began to write this post today, especially because Blogger is usually ridden with bugs. Oh, and I finally learned how to make my jewelry titles into their own links (see above) instead of typing out the Web addresses. I've always wanted to be able to do that. Who would've thought that crafting would make me more technology savvy?

No comments: