Sunday, September 4, 2011

Something New and Sparkly: Popsicles and Ice Cream



Crazy for Kawaii I Heart Limes and Sweet Stuff Bib Necklace

Caftan: Mudd, Kohl's
Skirt: (really a dress!) Macy's
Shoes: City Streets, JCPenney
Bag: Betseyville

This Crazy for Kawaii I Heart Limes and Sweet Stuff Bib Necklace is the last of my crazy bib lot (at least for now).  Maybe I should've called it "sweet and sour" instead because it features a tangy lime surrounded by sugary popsicles, ice cream cones, cotton candy, and other treats.  Speaking of cotton candy, I bought the bf a cotton candy maker for his birthday recently.  One minute I was standing in Kohl's, coupon in hand, frantically looking for a "big" gift as the crowning touch of his presents, and the next thing I knew I was wrapping the thing in our living room wondering what the heck I had done.  For the record, I wasn't completely off base, as we're also the proud owners of an ice cream maker (I think we used it once).  Now all we need is a snow cone machine and maybe one of those circus-themed hot dog rollers. 

No comments: