Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Something New and Sparkly: Wild Woods



Amber Arbor Necklace

Leopard top: Express, Marshalls
Camisole: Macy's
Skirt: Rampage, Macy's
Shoes: Worthington, JCPenney
Bag: Apt. 9, Kohl's
Belt: Gifted

The gnarled yet mystical tree (pendant) in this Amber Arbor Necklace looks like the kind that would serve as the lair of an ancient wise woman.  I can almost see her, her face enigmatic and her scarves and white hair flowing.  It was this necklace's aura of the bohemian and exotic that led me to pair it with earthy leopard pieces.  Although the fashion magazines are fond of spouting "Leopard is in!" and "Leopard is out!" every other season, this empress of animal prints is always classic to me.

2 comments:

Jewel Divas Style said...

Love the necklace, and I have a belt similar to that.

The Tote Trove said...

Thanks! The necklace is a bit earthier than my usual creations, but I like it too. As for the belt, I've had it for ages and consider it a nice western stable piece.