Sunday, September 11, 2011

Something New and Sparkly: Sweet and Sour



Crazy for Kawaii Strawberry Margarita Necklace

Top: Kohl's
Skirt: Burlington Coat Factory
Shoes: MetroStyle
Bag: Lancome
Belt: Wet Seal

Who doesn't love a tasty frozen treat?  Upon learning that our local Rita's Water Ice would be closing on September 19, the bf and I have been indulging in ices and gelatis as much as possible.  (Today we were dismayed to discover that they're no longer changing their flavors daily, just using up what they have.  Still, my mango water ice was refreshing.)  Anyway, it was this spirit of sugar-infused summer fun that I sought to capture in my Crazy for Kawaii Strawberry Margarita Necklace.  I love the combination of pink and red spiked with lime, maybe because it reminds me of Strawberry Shortcake!     

No comments: