Sunday, April 12, 2020

Easter Attire Satire: Pass the Cheese, Please


Easter is the first major holiday to pass us by during the coronavirus (sorry, St. Pat's, but it's true).  So I thought about calling this post Easter Under Siege.  But that seemed too dark and nihilistic.  Especially because I'm wearing my Easter bonnet, with all the frills upon it, and am toting my stuffed Peeps.  And I must say that it feels good to be all trussed up!  Even if "trussed" is a word associated with turkeys and the word I should've used is "gussied."

But then again, aren't we all just turkeys running around the barnyard of life?

I think this pic proves that we are.

Now, if you'll excuse me, it's time to dig in to macaroni and cheese, cheesy potatoes, ham, and brownies.  And yes, some veggies too (sigh).

Happy Easter!  May your outfits and your eats be awesome.   

3 comments:

Tanza Erlambang said...

you look so happy....

Happy Easter

Samantha said...

eeee!!! Your Easter outfit is so pretty! I love the Easter bonnet and the little stuffed Peeps looking over the top of your purse. It certainly does feel good to get all trussed/gussied up! "Turkeys running around the barnyard of life" is the most perfect description of all of us. I hope you enjoyed your Easter eats! :)

Jewel Divas Style said...

Your outfit was better than mine. I just had boring old house clothes on.