Saturday, May 9, 2020

Staying in and Branching Out


Top: Macy's
Skirt: Arizona Jeans, JCPenney
Shoes: Chase & Chloe, Zulily
Striped bag: Current Mood, Dolls Kill
Heart Bag: LC Lauren Conrad, Kohl's
Belt: Belt is Cool, Amazon

I'm happy to report that I received my shipment of wire and clasps!  I wasted no time using both to make these daisy necklaces:

 Yellow Mint Daisy Day Necklace

 Tangerine Cream Daisy Day Necklace

 Kelly Rose Daisy Day Necklace 

Turquoise Pink Daisy Day Necklace


I like them because they're sweet and simple, like the weakest link in a gal pal group on a sitcom.  Here they are with some more kitchen textiles I unearthed:


Like the Fiestaware dishtowels, they were from my bridal shower, and I thought that they were too cute to use.  (If you saw the state of my everyday oven mitts, then you would understand.)  Having the time to enjoy these treasures is a welcome bonus of this quarantine. 

In keeping with the kitchen theme, here's a view of a tree outside my window.  (Technically, it's from the window in the laundry room off the kitchen, but I'm sure the blog gods will let it slide.)  I thought that it looked haunting but peaceful, like Halloween on hiatus.  Also, that it would be fun to hang some necklaces from it. 


Maybe I can get the husband to scramble up there someday.

2 comments:

Samantha said...

Love that photo of the tree! It looks mysterious and Halloween-like. I am totally swooning over the pastel sweater outfit paired with those new necklaces!! These are definitely new favorites of your line of jewelry!

Jewel Divas Style said...

Glad you managed to get supplies, and I do love pictures in lighting like that.