Saturday, June 3, 2023

Picture It: The Tote Trove 2023

There's no way I could compete with Sophia Petrillo in the tall tales department.  Because crafting doesn't lend itself to the intrigue of growing up in turn-of-the-century Sicily.  But although I can't pretend to change the course of pop culture, politics, and Mama Celeste's frozen pizza, I can celebrate the irreverence of one of TV's most colorful storytellers.  And I'm doing so with this too cute mug and Itty Bitty from Hallmark's Golden Girls collection.  My favorite thing about this duo?  The way the Itty Bitty Sophia is smiling, whereas the mug features the raconteur's signature scowl.  It's like two sides of Sophia, even if one is pure fiction.

Kind of like those "picture it" stories.   

5 comments:

Ivy's Closet said...

Oh so adorable! Lovely art on the mug too! Wow! a treasure of the Golden Girls for sure! Such a cool find! LOVE IT❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

ellie said...

So cute! It's like a two-in-one gift! Oh, what a precious find! So glad you have it! You just never know the surprises you'll find of summer!

Caitlin&Megan said...

Such a sweet find! Wonderful art of one of my favorite characters in TV history! She is so adorable and I LOVE that smile! I just wonder where you will put it...(✿◡‿◡) Sounds like your June is off to a great start!

Samantha said...

Itty Bitty Sophia is adorable!!! 💖 My favorite thing about it too is that she's smiling! Not the usual scowl we typically see from her, haha. The mug is the perfect, cozy spot for mini-Sophia! 💗

Jewel Divas Style said...

Naw! SO CUTE!!!!!