Thursday, April 25, 2024

Sweet Feet: Madden Girl Madness

All Madden Girl from Kohls, except for the blue pair, which is from Macy's.

It's been a minute since I posted about shoes.  So when I snagged these bottle green patent slingbacks, it seemed like the perfect time to revive that tradition.  Because there are few things I enjoy more than collecting stuff and then photographing it.  That said, here are my top five favorite pairs of Madden Girl kicks, so grouped because they remind me of candy.

Clearly, the countdown back to carbs has begun.

6 comments:

ellie said...

Oh, in love with these colors! I love your passion for shoes!

ivy said...

So wonderful! I have never had a pair..and it might be too late for me to enjoy these, but amazing feel of summer..they do have!

Caitlin&Megan said...

Oh, I'm glad you have honed it down to the top 5. They are spectacular!

gluten Free A_Z Blog said...

Lovely collection. I feel one can never have too many shoes- although mine are not so colorful . I'm wearing lower heals lately.

ellie said...

YEAH! I can get to your blog through 'Edge' once again! Hope you are having a lovely weekend..although..now I am having trouble just posting a comment.

It's my weekend to work....and it was tornado alley here yesterday.

Samantha said...

Your Madden Girl shoes are rockin'!!! You're so right; they do look like candy! You always have the coolest shoes! 👠💖💜💛💚