Monday, January 4, 2010

More AC Cheese

From time to time I like to blog about the billboards for ridiculous acts coming to Atlantic City that I see on my way to and from work. I've reported some doozies (Air Supply and Cool and the Gang to name a few). But today's billboard is the cheesiest to date. It's for The Jersey Shore, that horrid reality show that gives all New Jersians a bad name. Apparently, a few select cast members will be appearing at the Casbah on January 16. I've had the misfortune to see just ten minutes of this show (after Leno did a segment on it and the bf felt compelled to show me what he was talking about). The only thing I remember was this quote from one of the muscleheads: "I have just one rule. And that's to never fall in love at the Jersey shore." I'll leave you with that.

No comments: