Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Calling All Girly Girls: New Totes!

Large Green Goddess Tote


Large Dessert Decadence Tote


Large Hot Pink Fierce Flowers Tote

During my last Photo Shoot Friday post, I wrote that I was "beyond excited" about my upcoming weekend projects. Or something like that. Well, this week I have a new crop of totes to show for my efforts. The Large Green Goddess Tote is actually for me (my name is emblazoned on the back in black paint pen). But I listed it in my Etsy shop anyway because it occurred to me that someone out there may want me to make something similar, maybe using different colors. Also, I sometimes fret that I'm "wasting time" making stuff for myself when I need to make so many items for my shop. This way I get to treat myself and advertise too!

I've got to say that my Large Dessert Decadence Tote takes the cake (ha ha) as my favorite in this round. It's just so bright and fun and bubble gum-esque. Then again, my Large Hot Pink Fierce Flowers Tote is my favorite Fierce Flowers creation so far, probably because I've always found the combination of red and hot pink to be particularly striking. Oh, who am I kidding? I love them all!

No comments: