Friday, July 16, 2010

The Tote Trove Takes Japan

Large Proud Peacock Tote

Large Outlandish Owl Tote

Medium Undersea Tote

Medium Hearts & Stars Tote

Medium Punky Pear Tote

Well, maybe. A couple of weeks ago I had the good fortune to sell these five totes as wholesale samples to a representative for Japanese departments stores such as Beam and United Arrows. They were pleased with the samples and expect to place a larger order in the coming months. Initially, I was reluctant to post about this because I thought I may be jumping the gun. Or even jinxing myself. But then I remembered that the purpose of this blog is to chronicle all the steps of this crazy, mixed-up journey, not just trumpet the sure things and done deals. So there it is. I'm pretty darned excited about it.

No comments: