Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Make and Tell Challenge, Day 112: A Tote With Tunes


I finally finished the bf's mom's tote. Big sigh. Now, if only I could start and finish his sister's . . .

I braved the snow drifts of the A.C. Moore parking lot at lunch today to pick up a picture frame for a print I bought for the bf (from an EtsyNJian!) and some cellophane for my grandmother's gift basket of Italian goodness (if you're wondering what that is, it's a heaping helping of pasta, canned tomatoes, olive oil, and other such staples of grandmotherly Italian cooking.). Anyway, while I was in the store I stumbled upon a bin of bargain bangles (say that five times fast). Naturally I snatched up a ton of them -- some will be rhinestoned and others will be incorporated into pendant necklaces (intriguing, no?). All will soon be available in my Etsy shop -- I can hardly wait to get started!

No comments: