Monday, December 28, 2009

Make and Tell Challenge, Day 118


I added this green background to the tote I'm making for the bf's sister because it reminds me of scrubs. Plus, it's a nice contrast for the red and white.

I think it would be fun to make a whole line of occupation-themed totes. Like, for a hairdresser I could do a big collage-like design featuring a hairdryer, curlers, brushes, combs, and one of those mirrors outlined by fancy light bulbs. For a chef I could paint a smorgasbord of food, including items both familiar and exotic, and a smattering of utensils and appliances. Or, for a science teacher I could paint an amoeba, a half-full beaker, a brain, a few bubbling test tubes, and maybe even a skull. (Okay, so maybe there wouldn't be a big demand for that last one. But it looks so cool in my head.) We'll see.

No comments: