Saturday, December 5, 2009

Make and Tell Challenge, Days 94 & 95: Ensconced in My Holiday Workshop

I don't have any pictures for you today because I worked on some more gifts. They came out really well and I can't wait to show them to you after Christmas. I also received an Etsy order I bought as a gift in the mail today, and I'm excited about that too. As for yesterday, I didn't make anything. The bf and I met my sister and her bf for dinner. A delightful time was had by all.

The bf has begun referring to Saturday as "bathrobe Saturday" because I almost never get dressed. Today was no different. He even hunted down a Golden Girls marathon for me on the WE network, a move I'm sure he's grown to regret. For those of you who don't know, I've always been a huge Golden Girls fan. My sister once asked me what it was I liked about "those old ladies," but I couldn't really say. You know what, though? They weren't really all that old. In a few isolated episodes you can catch one of them referring to herself as being in her fifties. Fifties?! With those hairdo's and getups, I was thinking late sixties, with Sophia in her eighties. Anyway, the bf said Rose reminds him of me, which was dead on. That man knows me too well.

No comments: