Sunday, May 22, 2011

Something New and Sparkly: Big Top Bites

Fabulous Felt Hot Dog Necklace

Fabulous Felt French Fries Necklace

Fabulous Felt Cheeseburger Necklace

In the spirit of summer and all things delicious, I pointed my scissors toward this trio of junk food-themed neckpieces. Bold, colorful circles and polka dot ribbons evoke striped tents and popcorn machines, adding to their circus appeal. Of course, the circus has a dark side, as evidenced by countless artists, including our boy Jack Handey. Why, you may wonder, would I mention that in a post designed to sell something? Because it's interesting and it's what I automatically thought of when I started writing. Besides, it's a heck of a lot less creepy than making and posting a felt clown necklace. Or anything clown-related, for that matter. That's one theme I won't be exploring.

No comments: