Sunday, April 4, 2021

Eek! It's Easter!

Dress: Macy's

Bag: Current Mood, Dolls Kill

Fascinator: Amazon

"Eek! It's Easter." is like "Eek! The Cat."  Or better yet, "Eek! The Easter Bunny."  Because as cute as that iconic cartoon cat is, he doesn't bring you Cadbury cream eggs.

Now that the egg hunt is afoot (I mean this, of course, metaphorically; although, if you know of an egg hunt out there, then let me know, and I'll be there stat), it's time for my time-honored tradition of topping off my Easter ensemble with a fascinator.  And by time-honored, I mean that I wore a pink one last Easter and a yellow one the Easter before that.  I got this year's lime number from Amazon and clipped my balloon bow barrette to it.  Because on Easter Sunday you have to bring it, and bright lime feathers just aren't enough.  

On that note, whether you wear a fascinator, bunny ears, or no hat at all, I wish you a wonderful Easter.

And also, a boatload of Cadbury cream eggs.

7 comments:

The Exclusive Beauty Diary said...

Happy Easter. You look amazing.

New Post - https://www.exclusivebeautydiary.com/2021/04/dior-diorskin-mineral-nude-bronze-003.html

Ivy's Closet said...

Oh so fun! Hope you got plenty of goodies!

ellie said...

So love this amazing outfit! I did my best to stay away from the chocolate bunny and eggs. We still had a good time with a meal outside.

Caitlin'nMegan said...

Such amazing colors you wear so fashionable. Thanks so much for the delightful post!

Samantha said...

Oh my gosh!!!! You look absolutely darling in your Easter outfit! I love that you wear a fascinator as a time-honored tradition for Easter, and change the colors each year. The lime green is so Easter-perfect and the balloon bow makes it pop! And THAT PEEP BAG is the cutest thing EVER! I hope you had a happy Easter and enjoyed many a Cadbury egg! ❤️

all types recepies and desert said...

Beautiful dress great post

Jewel Divas Style said...

Naw!!!! That bags' so cute.