Tuesday, May 11, 2021

Sweet & Showy, Chase & Chloe


Shoes, shoes, and more shoes!  That's just one of the things you've come to expect from The Tote Trove (the blog, not the shop; I can make lots of stuff out of felt and beads, but stilettos aren't one of them).  And today I'm all about one brand in particular: Chase & Chloe.  I never even heard of it until a few years back when I discovered Zulily.  But once C&C's (can I call it that, or will the C+C Music Factory get mad?) rainbow of footwear filled my screen, I was hooked.  There were so many styles to choose from, ranging from retro to contemporary, and looking at them made me feel like a kid in a candy store (hey, it's a cliché for a reason).  Better yet, Chase & Chloe shoes are so affordably priced that it took no time to grow a collection.  Here it is in all its T-strapped, Mary Janed, and slingbacked glory.  True, you've already seen most of it, but I thought it'd be fun to corral it all into a class picture.  Or better yet, a reunion shot of shoes from various decades.  If I squint really hard, I can see a pair of '80s neon pumps (we'll call her Chase) and a pair of '50s spectators (we'll call her Chloe) talking each other's heels off by the punch bowl.  And is that a Lucite wedge leading a conga line?  

Everybody dance now indeed!

11 comments:

Vicky Cahyagi said...

Unique and colorful shoes. Great review

Caitlin'nMegan said...

Such a beautiful spring collection. In love with those very spring boots too! Fabulous shoe post!

ellie said...

I instantly thought of MODCLOTH attire! Love Mary Janes! Beautiful yellows! Oh, the week is warming up!

Ivy's Closet said...

Oh, they definitely have that nostalgic WOW factor. Love the style and such amazing colors. Such a wonderful collection!

Kathy Leonia said...

this set looks so nice and sunny:)

Evi Erlinda said...

Great shoes collection!
Love the styles and colors!

The Exclusive Beauty Diary said...

Your collection of shoes are so beautiful.

New Post - https://www.exclusivebeautydiary.com/2021/05/dior-rouge-458-paris-988-rialto.html

Samantha said...

What a gorgeous shot of your Chase & Chloe collection!!! You always have the coolest shoes. I love the variation of styles and colors! It's a true gem to find super cute shoes that are affordably priced, to boot. The thought of them in a conga line is hilarious!!!

bread&salt said...

These brand new colorful shoes look beautiful.

Jewel Divas Style said...

There's an Aussie brand I love called Django & Juliette. They have great sandals but their shoes are too narrow for my feet, sadly, otherwise I'd have a hundred pairs of their shoes by now, so I know how you feel. It also annoys the hell out of me to see shoe collections I can't have. How dare you have better shoes than me, Tote! lol

Tanza Erlambang said...

booth looks so attractive... best for spring.