Thursday, February 9, 2023

Beyond Brisket: Hair Flair from the Heartland


It's no secret that I love a celebrity fashion brand.  Lauren Conrad, Jessica Simpson, and Katy Perry claim a considerable portion of my wardrobe, and once upon a time, I even had a pair of Paris Hilton shoes.  (Harry Styles, if you want to bust out a line of sequin jumpsuits, then I'm here for it.)  And now I can add Ree Drummond to that illustrious list!  That's right, the Pioneer Woman is cooking up more than casseroles, expanding her Walmart offerings from kitchen accoutrements to apparel.  So I was delighted when my mom gifted me with these lovely Pioneer Woman scrunchies and headband, both of which I adore.  Each one is, as Ree says herself, "as useful as it is gorgeous!" 

Way to pretty up pioneering, Ree.  Willa Cather would approve.

7 comments:

ellie said...

LOL..I do have some of her fabrics that are very cool. I even made a makeup bag out of some of her placemats, too. Yes, some amazing colors she does have. I love her cookbooks. I hope you enjoy these from her collection. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️Happy Friday! Thanks for your comments. Oh, I can't say it's a dream because I'm afraid if I was in a trailer park it would be a dump, but I do like to think about those small interiors.

Ivy's Closet said...

Oh, I hope I'm not in trouble about what I said about Harry...🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈 But I am very happy he did win Album of the Year❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ Can't hardly wait to see how you incorporate the Pioneer Woman into your wardrobe! These look great!

Caitlin'nMegan said...

Oh, so clever. Can't hardly wait to see what you incorporate with what was gifted to you. So intrigued!❤️🌈❤️🌈❤️🌈Thanks for your comments too. I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Better Left Unsaid said...

Very inspiring! Can't hardly wait to see what you do with these.

Samantha said...

What beautiful hair flair!!! πŸ’–πŸ’™ The florals are a perfect touch, and they definitely look "as useful as it is gorgeous"! I think it's cool when celebrities come out with their own fashion brand. 😎 I'm sure you'll style these well! 🌸

Hollyn'Stevie said...

Love these! I can't wait for your take on the pioneer woman lookπŸ’•πŸ’–πŸŒˆHappy Valentines all weekend long!

Jewel Divas Style said...

Ah scrunchies!

I bought my first one in 1989, year 10 at high school (third year out of five), and do I have a story to tell about that. Still, I started not only buying them, but making them, and still have them today. I've seen them have about three resurrections since then. But then, did they ever go out of style?