Wednesday, February 8, 2023

Valentine's Day the Eclectic Way

Skirt: So, Kohl's

Sweet Stripes Necklace

Bag: Amazon; Polka dot bangle: B Fabulous; Love bangle: Boscov's; Blue bangle: So, Kohl's; Black and white bracelet: Mixit, JCPenney; Ring: Delia's

Top: Self Esteem, Macy's

Shoes: Betsey Johnson, DSW; Socks: Xhilaration, Target

Heart of Hearts Barrette Brooch

Dress: Ultra Flirt, Macy's


Beret: Dolls Kill

Shoes: LC Lauren Conrad, Kohl's; Socks: Zulily


Bag: Sugar Thrillz, Dolls Kill, Bangles: Mixit, JCPenney; Ring: Express

Top: Crave Fame, Macy's; Skirt: Tinseltown, Macy's

Cherry Topped Dots Necklace

Bag: Betsey Johnson, Modcloth; Rhinestone bangle: XOXO, Ross; Other bangle: B Fabulous Ring: Making Waves, Ocean City

Shoes: Nine West, Kohl's

Top: Zulily; Skirt: Vylette, Kohl's

Shoes: Betsey Johnson, Macy's


Bag: Dolls Kill; Bangles: B Fabulous: Rhinestone bracelet: Cloud Nine, Ocean City; Lips ring: Gifted; Rhinestone rings: Express

Top and skort: So, Kohl's

Bing-A-Bling Necklace

Bag: LC Lauren Conrad, Kohl's; Bangles: B Fabulous

It's almost Valentine's Day!  Which means hearts and flowers, in my hair and everywhere.  And also My Little Ponies.  Because I've been sitting on that beret for a year, and it was time to bust it out already.  At least that's what my pal Pinwheel said.  Pinwheel, by the way, is the pony.   

Considering my unbridled passion for fashion, I couldn't have picked a better mascot.

7 comments:

RaeAbigael said...

I love how quirky the outfits are! You look gorgeous.

xoxo, rae
raellarina.net
INSTAGRAM

ellie said...

Such a fantastic beretπŸ’–❤️πŸ’–❤️I love that color! & you wear it so well! Some fantastic onsombles! In love with that fabulous necklace too with the heart suckers! You really have some thrilling outfits!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ Oh, I feel like I've had socked knocked off this week..but I haven't been sick. Give me one night of no sleep and I'm making up for it the whole week..or so it seems. Thanks for your comments! Yes, Ivy might be her worst enemy full of envy.

Ivy's Closet said...

Such a delightful post! Amazing bags! Love the Unicorn! Thanks for bringing in the MY LITTLE PONY theme too! such amazing shoes and socks too! Oh, you have some great outfits! Such great Valentine's inspiration! I LOVE THIS❤️πŸ’–❤️πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸŒˆπŸŒˆπŸŒˆπŸŒˆπŸŒˆπŸŒŸπŸŒŸπŸŒŸπŸŒŸπŸŒŸ Thanks so much for your comments. I will admit, I did feel Harry might have been channeling Richard Simmons a bit in that jumpsuit of his..but who doesn't love Richard Simmons???? Oh, I felt it was a heartfelt speech and I am happy that he won. From what I hear Taylor was there just to have fun. Sometimes, I think reporters just look to make controversy.

Caitlin'nMegan said...

So love these fantastic outfits. Amazing tops and skirts and shoes! So love the little touches that you find to make everything pop! Including your unique designs of your necklaces πŸŒŸπŸŒˆπŸ’– Love your Valentine's Day inspiration!🌈🌟❤️🌟🌈Oh, I had had that conversation with Tristan and Magz for some time. Both have their own determination. And I sometimes wonder if we are also inspired how we are brought up to the kind of relationships we will have in the future. Or we could just use it as an excuse, too.

gluten Free A_Z Blog said...

Wow! amazing outfits. I love everything but especially those stockings with the hearts and the hot pink shoes and beret . .the shoes are all outrageous too ! Happy Valentines Day

Samantha said...

I!!! Love!!! This!!! Post!!! πŸ’˜ So many Valentine's goodies here! You are the Valentine Queen. I especially love how you styled the sandals with the socks in the first outfit - super cute! And, your hot pink beret with the ribbon is my absolute favorite of your hats/fascinators. It's so eye-catching and girly! I'm also loving your Cherry Topped Dots Necklace (and Lollipop one!) I adore how you combined pinks with reds, and also purples. πŸ’œ The ice cream sundae purse is my favorite purse of yours, and you can't go wrong with My Little Pony! What a fashionably awesome way to nod at Valentine's Day coming up!

Jewel Divas Style said...

Geez, a unicorn and a cake bag! Fantastical feasts.