Friday, March 9, 2012

Something New and Sparkly: For the Love of Ronald McDonald



Fabulous Felt Heart Headband

Top: Marshalls
Jeans: City Streets, JCPenney
Bag: Xhilaration, Target
Shoes: Nine West, DSW

Despite what this post title says, I don't love Ronald McDonald.  (Happy Meals notwithstanding, I think I'm in pretty good company.  Come on, the man is a clown!)  But I do love the magical mix of ketchup red and classic mustard yellow that he sports.  (I hate actual ketchup and mustard even more than I hate clowns, but that's neither here nor there.)  Today's top and jeans combo pays homage to those hallowed hues, spiked with a splash of green and blue accessories.  This rainbowed Fabulous Felt Heart Headband pulls it all together.  That's headbands for you, forever the mediators in a world of combatant colors. 

No comments: