Monday, March 5, 2012

Something New and Sparkly: Hooray for Headbands!




Fabulous Felt Cherries Headband

Top: Alloy
Tee: City Streets, JCPenney
Skirt: Bubblegum, Macy's
Shoes: Alloy
Bag: XOXO, Marshalls

Making headbands has long been a dream of mine, but it was just this past week that I managed to assemble a cool half dozen.  I've got cherries, I've got strawberries, I've got cupcakes - basically, all your go-to girly designs.  I'm beginning with the cherries, then posting a piece a day so as not to overwhelm.

Modeling the Fabulous Felt Cherries Headband is our new friend Wendy Wig Stand.  Wendy is one part Styrofoam, one part Strawberry Shortcake wig, and has joined forces with catwalk veteran Tammy Torso to display the goods.  Because nothing moves product better than a disembodied head.

No comments: