Thursday, March 8, 2012

Something New and Sparkly: One Cookie is Never Enough . . .



Fabulous Felt Cookie Headband

Top: Poof, Boscov's
Skirt: Xhilaration, Target
Shoes: Alloy
Bag: Marshalls
Scarf: Marshalls

. . . when it comes to snacking and crafting.  That's why I made two of these Fabulous Felt Cookie Headbands, one to post and one to wear.  Although I will occasionally test-drive a necklace I plan to sell, I would never do the same with a hair accessory.  That's just wrong. 

Switching gears from necklaces to headbands has been fun for all kinds of reasons.  For one thing, it means that Tammy the Torso can rock all kinds of brazenly busy necklines.  Bring on the bowties, cowls, and scarves!   Bowties as in those blouses that tie at the neck (love those), not as in the men's tuxedo accessory.  Although now that I've typed it out, I've got to admit that it has possibilities.  Note to self: experiment with bowties. 

No comments: