Friday, December 30, 2022

One for the Books: Christmas Cowls Just be Claus

Scarf: Target; Coat: Jou Jou, Macy's; Jeans: Vanilla Star, Target

Scarf: Zulily; Bag: Macy's; Shoes: Katy Perry Collection, Zulily

Dress: Planet Gold, Macy's

Okay, these neck nuzzlers are more scarves than cowls.  But whatever you call them, on New Year's Eve Eve, Santa style's headed back to the North Pole.  I wore the first outfit to run errands (long live holiday leopard!) and the second to last night's family Christmas party.  That's when I got these three lovely books (among others!), Hello, Molly! by Molly Shannon, Tracy Flick Can't Win by Tom Perrotta, and Dreamland by Nicholas Sparks.  Books are my favorite gifts to give and get.  

Luckily for me, Santa's as scholarly as he is stylish. 

8 comments:

ellie said...

Oh, I so love that coat! Really love the scarves too. I have to admit..I did nail my first complete scarf, but my second one is giving me trouble..mainly the yarn. I don't know if I like Big Twist so much after all. Seriously, its a strange math when it comes to yarn and needles. Which turns out to be trial and a lot errors!

Adoring that holiday dress! Looks like some great reads ahead!

Happy New Year! Thanks so much for being here! All the best to a wonderful 2023!

Caitlin'nMegan said...

Adoring this post! Oh, what wonderful presents too! You look so festive! Thanks for your comments. Thanks so much for reading my blogs. Here's hoping you have a fantastic new year! All the best! Here's to inspiration and of course, more fun and beautiful outfits! & that wonderful wit too!

Better Left Unsaid said...

Adoring these looks! So cool...Holiday Leopard! Yeah! Awesome scarves too! All the best to a great NEW YEAR. Thanks so much for your comments and all your inspiration! I am so glad to know you! & your amazing blog!

gluten Free A_Z Blog said...

I'm a library person and get most of my books from there- I wouldn't mind one book as a gift- but not my favorite. It was cold in Florida over Christmas, so I wore a cowl neck....January and February are our short winter, so I try to get in the scarves. Have a happy New Year!

Samantha said...

Your cowls/scarves are adorable and festive!! And so is your lovely family Christmas party outfit - so fun and cute! Enjoy your new books! ❤️📚

Mica said...

These are such cosy and colourful outfits! I really like that second one, the dress is so festive and the scarf is such a fun accessory with it! It's nice that you were able to get so many books for Christmas too :)

Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and you have a happy new year!

www.awayfromtheblue.blogspot.com.au

R's Rue said...

Beautiful my friend. Happy New Year.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

bread&salt said...

A very different and unique dress. I love its colors . Looks great.