Monday, December 7, 2009

Make and Tell Challenge, Day 97: More Envelope Art



Tonight's make is simple. This package and coordinating decorated envelope contain the guitar and record totes for Design by Cassandra. I rather like making pen drawings on my envelopes now; I used to go with stickers, but this seems more personal. Not to mention artier.

I don't know if you've noticed, but this Make and Tell Challenge thing is wearing me down. I haven't decided whether tonight's Make was sheer laziness on my part because all I did was package an order or a real show in fortitude because I bothered to photograph it.

I caught a few minutes of that claymation classic "Santa Claus is Coming to Town" tonight. I have a love-hate relationship with the Christmas claymation series, as I'm sure do most of us. I'm especially ambivalent about "Rudolph." Is his dad mean or what?

No comments: