Sunday, October 31, 2010

Check Out The Trove Feature on Rena Klingenberg's Jewelry Success News


If you make and sell jewelry, then there's a good chance that you know about Rena Klingenberg's Home Jewelry Success Tips newsletter. Rena does a fantastic job of keeping jewelry artists in the know about new techniques, packaging and display trends, and networking with customers. But my favorite part of her newsletter has always been the section featuring personal jewelry stories submitted by other readers. Finding out what inspires and challenges other artists and even just knowing how many of us are out there is compelling to me. So the other day I thought, why not submit my own story? I went with the one about painting the bf's duck decoy (I blogged about it just a week or so ago). You can read it (in slightly-modified-for-newsletter-reading-audience-format) in Rena's newsletter here*

*Link deactivated.

No comments: