Friday, October 22, 2010

Something Fun and Frivolous: Large Beauty Queen Tote


Few women can resist the allure of makeup. The unmistakable scent of a new eyeshadow palette. The familiar feel of applying a favorite lipstick. The world of possibility that unravels with the opening of a cosmetics case. As someone who used to line up and stare at her (considerable) collection of nail polish bottles, I'm no exception. Besides loving makeup itself, I've always been drawn to the graphic, colorful designs of its containers. I thought it would be fun to showcase them in a bag, and this Large Beauty Queen Tote was the result. I'm really pleased with the way it turned out. So pleased that I plan to continue the beauty theme in my next project, the Large Rainbow Bold Beauty Tote. Stay tuned.

No comments: