Saturday, October 9, 2010

Something (Almost) New and Sparkly

Julie Gem Necklace

I strung together this fun, bohemian little Julie Gem Necklace a while back but never got around to posting it on Etsy. I came upon it today when I was photographing myself in some of my necklaces. (All the crafting advice articles I read suggest including pictures of yourself wearing your jewelry on the site where you sell it. I always thought this was hogwash (i.e., I was too lazy to put forth the effort) but have recently been trying to jazz up my site and decided to suck it up and begin the rephotographing process.) Anyhow, the Julie Gem Necklace is now snugly installed with the other ready to ship necklace selections in my Etsy shop. Happy viewing!

2 comments:

SparkleFarkel said...

What a deliciously beautiful collar of faceted bits of lovely-rainbow! (Take no offense in me saying this, as I mean it as a compliment: the large sunshine-coloured teardops have me craving pineapple flavored Life Savers!)

SF~~~~~* (<--Invitation to my this week's Jack Handeyism)

The Tote Trove said...

What a poetic way to put it! And I'm not offended at all; I think it's quite a compliment to have my jewelry compared to Life Savers, especially in my favorite flavor!

I'll check out your Jack Handey link now; I know it'll be delightful.