Saturday, October 30, 2010

Something New and Sparkly: Fabulous Felt Fruit Trio Necklace


This Fabulous Felt Fruit Trio Necklace is the final piece in my fabulous felt series -- for now. Truth be told, I've been steeling myself against a deluge of fabulous felt necklace design ideas all week. They just keep popping into my head, begging to be brought to life. But I'm going to put off making more felt friends for awhile because I want to get a jump on some Christmas-themed projects. Black Friday will be here before we know it. (I'm a little ashamed to have just typed that because I hate when other people say it, all important, foreboding, and smug like weather people predicting snow.) The whole prospect makes this crafter-slash-shopper just a teensy bit anxious. So, I think I'll just put it out of my mind. Back in the present, the Fabulous Felt Fruit Trio Necklace is now up for grabs in my Etsy shop. My Fabulous Felt Tulips Necklace is in Etsy's geekery showcase today, so I'm hopeful it'll bring me some lookers. :)

No comments: