Friday, October 22, 2010

Something New and Sparkly: Black and White and Fun All Over Necklace

Black and White and Fun All Over Necklace

Last night when I finished touching up the Large Beauty Queen Tote around 11:00, I decided it was as good a time as any to make the basic black and white necklace that I'd been thinking about for weeks. (You know, to wear with all my colorful outfits.) In the name of simplicity, I restrained myself from embellishing any felt for an accent piece (like those featured in my corsage and carnival styles), and as a result, the Black and White and Fun All Over necklace took only about an hour to make. I like that it goes with everything (I wore it today) but still has enough personality to hold its own. I just posted it in my Etsy shop under the ever-growing Made to Order Necklaces section. Next I need zip over to the Plaid site to order doubles of the two rhinestone Faux Show pendants, as I always do in case someone wants me to make her one.

No comments: