Monday, October 18, 2010

Something Fierce and Fancy: Medium Custom Twinkle Toes Tote


This fun, Barbie-esque Medium Twinkle Toes Tote (say that five times fast!) is what I've been working on this past week. My mom's friend asked me to design it for her daughter to use as a dance bag, and I was only too happy to rise to the challenge! You can't be painting something pink and purple and bedecked with hearts and not be happy. I just packaged it up for the post office tomorrow, surrounded by my overflowing boxes of paper and ribbon. I've come to enjoy the wrapping almost as much as the painting.

I think they probably sort of know me at the post office by now, even though I alternate between three different locations. Sometimes they ask if I drew all the pictures on the envelope, which makes me feel flattered and silly all at once. Other times they just comment on my shoes.

No comments: