Wednesday, January 11, 2023

As You Were, in Pink Faux Fur

Skirt: A New Day, Target; Shoes: LC Lauren Conrad, Kohl's

Top: Nine West, Kohl's

Dazzling Dragonfly Necklace

Wrap: Amazon; Bag: Kate Spade, gifted

Purple and turquoise bracelet: Apt. 9, Kohl's; Mint bracelet: H&M; Barrette: XOXO, ROSS; Rings: Express

Skirt: Vylette, Kohl's (and yes, this is my b-day dinner outfit!)

Top: So, Kohl's

Bag: Public Desire, Dolls Kill

Barrette: The Tote Trove; Sequin strands: Ribbon drawer


Jeans: Candie's, Kohl's (also, that not-quite crop top again!)



Blue-Eyed Dragon Necklace


Twinkling Treble Clef Necklace (now styled with sequins!)

Top: So, Kohl's

I promise that no rose-colored rabbits were harmed in the making of this post.  Although it would be cool if there were Technicolor critters cavorting across the countryside.  Which is odd considering that one of my new necklaces features, not a fanciful fur ball, but a dragon ruled by an eerie blue eye:


I couldn't resist the Game of Thrones vibe going on in this pendant.  I loved the turquoise shade so much that I added coordinating crystals and a heart charm.  Also, in keeping with the gothic glam of some of these looks, I switched my lipstick from Revlon's Cherries in the Snow to its much darker cousin, Black Cherry:

If my (slightly smug?) expression is any indicator, then I'm happy with it.

Next up: dragons in bunny ears.

7 comments:

Samantha said...

The pink faux fur is totally cool!!! I love the colors with the purple and blue Kohl's top. And you know, your b-day dinner outfit is probably my favorite outfit you've ever worn! I thought, "that has a gothic look to it" - and you totally mentioned it here! The black cherry lipstick is a great gothic touch. The pink fuzzy earmuffs are so cool, too! As always, your necklaces are dazzling, and the new dragon one is especially fantastical! Lastly, the sequins in both your top and accessories are real eye-catchers. 💖💜

Ivy's Closet said...

Such a cool theme! LOVE it! Awesome pink tribute too! Some fantastic necklaces you have! Love the shoes too! So love the Thursday post!❤️❄️❤️❄️❤️Thanks so much for your comments.

Better Left Unsaid said...

So many beautiful outfits! I love how you can get those lovely barrets in your hair too! Some fantastic little things that just make the outfit pop with color! Awesome Thursday post! In love with the Game of Thrones Necklace! & the high notes necklace too!

Caitlin'nMegan said...

Beautiful looks! You have some amazing festive party-down looks! So impressive! & inspiring!💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗I LOVE THE PIN TOO! Thank you sooooo much for the comments. All the best to a beautiful weekend.

The Book Group said...

Such incredible style! Love that smile! Oh, the hair. So love what you can do with the creations you make! Adoring the outfits! So awesome! 🌟💖🌟💖🌟 thanks so much for your comment. Oh, I just couldn't resist especially, when I saw this Oprah blurb and I kept imagining Odin and Stu drinking til the cows came home.

Hollyn'Stevie said...

Oh, what a jackpot kind of post! Such amazing inspiration! Love how the pinks and the blues work together in these outfits! Some amazing work!🌟✨💖💗💖🌟✨ Oh, I am not sure how I will get HOLLY out of this fix..but you never know...Thanks so much for reading and your comments!

Jewel Divas Style said...

I'll take the necklaces, thanks. lol. I have a pink faux fur vest I've never worn. One day.