Monday, October 26, 2009

Make and Tell Challenge: Day 56



Here's the outlined and completed Happy Hour Tote; it kind of makes me want to take a vacation, or at least invest in one of those snow cone-slash-margarita machines. I think my favorite part is the ice in the glass to the right; it really pops. Next I have the Proud Peacock Tote, which is in its infancy. A cute, cartoonish peacock sits amid yet-to-be-painted cupcakes, ice cream cones, flowers, hearts, and rainbows -- what could be more fun? I couldn't help but return to the whimsical with this one, taking a short respite from the summer stuff. I have so many ideas bursting in my head right now that it's making me kind of nervous. New tote designs, ribbon necklaces, other necklaces, lanyards (I'm getting sick of the free blue nylon one that came with my work ID card), decoupage boxes (candy box, I haven't forgotten you), paintings, and even clutches (I'll learn to sew if it kills me) are all fighting for my attention, elbowing out sleep, laundry, and a number of other necessary activities. But I'll get to each and every one of them. Eventually.

No comments: