Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Make and Tell Challenge: Day 58


Tonight I had dinner at my parents' house, so I started this Silver Star Ribbon Necklace there, then finished it at home while watching Eastwick. Eastwick is surprisingly good; I always like a hint of gothic supernatural mixed in with my drama, and quaint yet creepy New England is a fitting setting. As for the necklace, I like it because it's black and hot pink, just like the Tote Trove tent. I once read a magazine article that said that hot pink is one of the most versatile colors out there in terms of theme; it's simultaneously tropical, retro, and futuristic. It's true; just think about the color in terms of hibiscus flowers, poodle skirts, and anything girly and space-age. Well, that last one's a stretch, but it's late.

No comments: