Thursday, August 26, 2010

Something New and Sparkly: Color Rocks Necklace

C
olor Rocks Necklace

Okay, so this one isn't so sparkly. But I think its vibrant colors, over-sized stones, and charming satin bow more than make up for that, don't you? Although simple in construction, this Color Rocks Necklace is a bold, stand-out piece that adds a splash of fun to any outfit.

I'd long coveted the jawbraker-look-alike stones anchored asymmetrically as the necklace's focal point. Once they were finally in my possession, I was itching to build a project around them. The Color Rocks Necklace was the happy result, and I'm certain it'll inspire many spin-off pieces to come. Burning to know more? Check out the Color Rocks Necklace in my Etsy shop in the Made to Order Necklaces section.

No comments: