Monday, August 16, 2010

Treasury Time for My Medium Pink Fierce Flowers Sparkle Tote


I've never created an Etsy treasury. For those of you not in the know, a treasury is a collection of Etsy items tied together by a common theme. Each treasury is curated by an Etsy seller, who often sends the treasury link to other Etsians, requesting that they click on each item to give the treasury a chance of being featured on Etsy's coveted front page.

From time to time I have the pleasure of hearing that one of my pieces is included in such a collection. This evening seller tararosie, was kind enough to hand pick my Medium Pink Fierce Flowers Sparkle Tote for her "It's a Jungle Out There" treasury. Check it out here. And if you like what you see, then click away!*

*Treasury deactivated.

2 comments:

Tara said...

This is wonderful! Thank you so much, and your bag was one of my first choices for my treasury. I love it!

The Tote Trove said...

No, thank you! I'm so glad you like the bag. It's always so nice to be included in a treasury :)