Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Treasury Times Two Today: Wild Style

Wild Eyes Barrette Set

Remember last night when I got a surprise Etsy convo that my Medium Pink Fierce Flowers Sparkle Tote was included in a treasury? Well, today I received two more convos, each letting me know that my Wild Eyes Barrette Set had been included in new treasuries! I was certainly not expecting that; I'm sure glad I decided to relist them late last night!

The first treasury was created by Funknugget. Needless to say, I was curious to find out just what Funknugget created, and sure enough, it was nothing I would have fathomed -- greeting cards featuring photos of her own handmade sock puppets! Now, that's original. Check out Funknugget's treasury picks here (I promise you'll gasp)*

*Treasury deactivated.

The second treasury came from Victoria Elizabeth QOC. Naturally, I hopped over to her shop to check our her creations and discovered adorable, whimsical costumes and clothes for little girls. Her treasury is a Barbie explosion of hot pink glamour*

*Treasury deactivated.

It was interesting seeing how one of my items fit in with two different collections. It just goes to show that the possibilities on Etsy are endless . . .

2 comments:

funknugget said...

Oh Tracy, you just wait until I do my googely eyes Treasury...

The Tote Trove said...

Once I did, I couldn't believe my eyes . . .

Ok, that corniess overload was all kinds of wrong (and could have been even more so, as I stopped myself from adding "a treat for the eyes" and "you have such a good eye"). But your treasury was as kooky as I could've hoped. Keep 'em coming!