Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Something New and Sparkly: Eastern Glamour Necklace

Eastern Glamour Necklace


I've been MIA these past few days, in part, because I've been making necklaces like crazy (maybe I should change my name to The Necklace Nook). Too many trips to Michaels and A.C. Moore have inspired me to keep on keeping on, and this Eastern Glamour Necklace is just one of the fruits of my labor. I've always coveted the Asian-inspired embroidered pendant I used as a focal point. I was lucky enough to find it on sale, so I bought two, one to use in a necklace for me (the one you see here), and one to use in a necklace to add to my Etsy shop (still in the works). But this beauty's coolness doesn't end with the bold red flower design. Flip it over, and voila, it's a compact-size mirror! Kind of makes you want to check your lipstick all day long . . .

No comments: