Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Festival Finds







Yesterday I mentioned that I picked up a few gems at Sunday's Millville Arts, Music & Antiques Festival. What I didn't say was that I also participated in my very first swap! I had the pleasure of meeting Kee-Kee, an aspiring purse designer who helps her fiance create designs for his tee shirt shop, B. Laegle. She offered me one of her funky tee shirts, and I asked her to choose a necklace (she went with one of my charm styles, available at
We both ended up happy campers!

In my travels scoping out other vendors, I was delighted to find this charming strawberry necklace from Snowdrop Jewelry (http://www.snowdropjewelry.com/). Given my obssession with fruit-themed accessories, it was a must have. Snowdrop Jewelry also offered a make-your-own necklace/bracelet station for the kids, which I found ingenious.

Finally, I purchased this earthy owl pendant necklace from Poison Ivy Jewelry (http://www.poisonivyjewelry.com/) for my sister (she loves owls). This booth featured striking pink satin tablecloths hand painted with black lips (the Poison Ivy logo), creating an edgy/glam effect.

No comments: