Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Festival Finds




Yesterday I mentioned that I picked up a few gems at Sunday's Millville Arts, Music & Antiques Festival. What I didn't say was that I also participated in my very first swap! I had the pleasure of meeting Kee-Kee, an aspiring purse designer who helps her fiance create designs for his tee shirt shop, B. Laegle. She offered me one of her funky tee shirts, and I asked her to choose a necklace (she went with one of my charm styles.  We both ended up happy campers!

In my travels scoping out other vendors, I was delighted to find this charming strawberry necklace from Snowdrop Jewelry.  Given my obsession with fruit-themed accessories, it was a must have. Snowdrop Jewelry also offered a make-your-own necklace/bracelet station for the kids, which I found ingenious.

Finally, I purchased this earthy owl pendant necklace from Poison Ivy Jewelry for my sister (she loves owls). This booth featured striking pink satin tablecloths hand painted with black lips (the Poison Ivy logo), creating an edgy/glam effect.

No comments: