Thursday, September 10, 2009

Yet Another Shoe Montage



Tonight I was bit by the blog bug again and ended up unloading racks of shoes from my closet to photograph for your viewing pleasure (and also because I like lining them up, almost like little toys. But then, I have issues . . .)

Here's the rundown:

Black and metallic pink: Sigerson Morrison for Target
Red/pink rose: Madeline, DSW
Red floral: Nine West, Burlington Coat Factory
Teal/brown/white: Qupid, Burlington Coat Factory
Striped/cream: Unlisted, Burlington Coat Factory
Plaid: Chinese Laundry, Macy's
Black floral: Mudd, Strawbridge & Clothier
Brown bow: Bongo, Kohl's
Red/natural: Bongo, Kohl's
Gold brocade: BCBG, Marshalls
Red plaid: Candie's, Kohl's
Red/leopard: Qupid, Burlington Coat Factory

2 comments:

Lisa Lutz said...

Love your shoes pic!!! I have 4 daughters aged 9 to 20 and we all LOVE shoes! One day my husband counted 60 pairs in the closet...ouch! I have a shoe calendar on my desk at work - we predict the day based on the shoe of the day!

The Tote Trove said...

Aw, thanks! I always love finding another fellow shoe addict! I used to have a shoe calendar at work, too, featuring lots of outlandish styles. My (then) boss said if she saw me walking into work with one of those pairs on, then she'd really be worried!