Sunday, November 8, 2009

Make and Tell Challenge, Day 69: Fruit Splash


To quote an old Pop Tarts ad, you like fruit, don't you? Here's the first coat of the Fruit Splash Tote. I'm starting to like jumping around, doing the first coat of one tote, then starting another before finishing the first. It keeps me fresh. Another thing I like to do now is sketch a bunch of totes so they're ready for me. This also makes me feel like I'm getting out all of my ideas in some tangible form even if I can't complete them just yet. Well, enough about all that. I'm off to the mall to start some Christmas shopping. As you may know, I've started my Etsy Christmas shopping, too (actually, I bought a couple more things last night). Last year at this time I didn't even know about Etsy, so I'm loving having access to all those quirky, accent type gifts that really match people's personalities. This is the earliest I've ever started Christmas shopping, on the Web or otherwise, so I'm really excited.

No comments: