Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Make and Tell Challenge, Day 78


Last night I painted a little of the second coat on this Goldenrod Fierce Flowers tote, then passed out on the couch (spontaneous sleep seems to be a side effect of modern life). I was starting on the second coat because I had to iron more blank totes before I could draw and paint the first coat for the rest of the series. Anyway, I tried again tonight and ended up finishing. Tomorrow I can iron the underside and post it in my shop.

In other news, I almost hit a deer coming out of work today. I was distracted, thinking of everything I had to do at home, etc, etc, etc. Thankfully I wasn't driving too fast. But I really do need to pay more attention.

Also, this morning's Under the Covers song on 104.5 was Billy Idol's "Dancing with Myself," done by Blink 182. Just felt like reporting that.

No comments: