Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Make and Tell Challenge, Day 78


Last night I painted a little of the second coat on this Goldenrod Fierce Flowers tote, then passed out on the couch (spontaneous sleep seems to be a side effect of modern life). I was starting on the second coat because I had to iron more blank totes before I could draw and paint the first coat for the rest of the series. Anyway, I tried again tonight and ended up finishing. Tomorrow I can iron the underside and post it in my shop.

In other news, I almost hit a deer coming out of work today. I was distracted, thinking of everything I had to do at home, etc., etc., etc. Thankfully I wasn't driving too fast. But I really do need to pay more attention.

Also, this morning's Under the Covers song on 104.5 was Billy Idol's "Dancing with Myself," done by Blink-182. Just felt like reporting that.

No comments: