Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Make and Tell Challenge, Day 84: Meow!


I didn't feel like going to sleep, and I didn't feel like painting either. So I decided to do something easy, just for me, which meant making a necklace out of this Hello Kitty charm I got in the Dollar Spot at Target a couple of weeks ago. It had one of those plastic key chain things on it, but I yanked that out. I wanted to get a close-up of Hello Kitty, but every time I tried, it came out blurry.

Of all the Sanrio characters, my favorite was My Melody, the bunny. When I was in the second grade, I had a My Melody change purse attached to a Velcro bracelet. It was my very favorite. But one day this other girl in my class "borrowed" it and never gave it back. Even after I confronted her. Recently I tried to find another one on the Sanrio Web site, but no such luck.

I also have a red Hello Kitty charm and will be making necklace out of that.

No comments: