Saturday, November 7, 2009

Make and Tell Challenge: Days 65 & 66 and Other Random Reportings

My "mystery project."

Flight of the Conchords magnets, Elloh

Clutch, Made by Hank

Hello all! I'm glad -- no, make that overjoyed -- that it's Saturday. Because that means my crazy week has come to an end. I'm finally unveiling my Challenge mystery project. It's this owl tote, which I painted for my sister for her birthday (she loves owls). I worked on it all week, right through Challenge day 66, which was just in time because we celebrated last night. So, I didn't make anything yesterday :(

I also got my sister a couple of Etsy items, which I'd found in her favorites list. These Flight of the Conchords magnets are the work of Elloh, and this clutch is by Made by Hank. Let me just say, I was beyond impressed when I opened these two orders. The level of craftsmanship in both is unparalleled, and the packaging was first-rate. Needless to say, my sister was thrilled with both. These photos I took aren't the best (as always, my photography skills are a work in progress), so check out Elloh and Made by Hank to get a look at their cool one-of-a-kind stuff!

Stay tuned for more posts from this week. I'll also be starting work on a new tote and maybe some accessories.

No comments: